Umbrella Tree (XL)
Scientific name: Schefflera actinophylla
Tipped by the godfather of plants, Jason Chong, to be THE plant of 2019 (overtaking the fiddle leaf fig (gasp!).
Be ahead of the trend and add some serious height to your plant collection with this fast-growing beauty. The umbrella trees dark green leaves splay out forming lots of mini umbrellas as he grows taller and taller.
He is easy to care for and really only wants a bright spot (no direct sunlight) and a good drenching of water once the top 3 inches of soil is completely dry. Even better if you can take it outside and give it a hose down once a month to keep those glossy leaves looking tip top.
The pot contains a hole and comes with a plastic tray to collect drips.
Easy care. View full plant care guide here.
Please check we deliver to your suburb here.
To ensure our plants are of the highest standard and have the best possible start to their new life with you, we add lots of goodies to make them the healthiest in Perth.
As a standard for all our extra large plants we;
- Re-pot the plant out of the plastic pot and into the decorative planter of your choice
- Thoroughly water with Seasol
- Add a layer of non-toxic diatomaceous earth to ensure no pesky fungus gnats or other bugs
- Fertilise with (miracle working) Troforte slow-release
- Provide a plastic drip tray, and that plants detailed care guide
Product dimensions: approx 120cm high and 60cm wide.
Delivery: Monday to Friday, between 12pm and 5pm
Black stripe – heavy weight pot, Blush Pink – heavy weight pot, Extra Large White Pot, Sage Raw Edge – heavy weight pot