Swiss Cheese Plant (L)
Scientific name: Monstera Adansonii
More popular than an Ed Sheeran concert, the swiss cheese plant is famous for its holey leaves that look like Jarlsberg cheese (but don’t taste nearly as good, take our word for it). They have been growing like a Jumanji vine and we just know they will be snapped up fast at this size so be quick.
Let him run wild and free or train him up a pole for a bushier look, either way, you will be the envy of all your mates when you’re the proud owner of one of these stunners. Pair with our Australian designed Milk + Sugar Birdie planter in white. A matte-glazed stoneware pot with gloss finish saucer, drainage hole, and plug.
Medium care. View full plant care guide here.
Please check we deliver to your suburb here.
To ensure our plants are of the highest standard and have the best possible start to their new life with you, we add lots of goodies to make them the healthiest in Perth.
As a standard for all our plants we;
- Re-pot the plant out of the plastic pot and into the decorative planter of your choice (except brass pots)
- Thoroughly water with Seasol
- Add a layer of non-toxic diatomaceous earth to ensure no pesky fungus gnats or other bugs
- Fertilise with (miracle working) Troforte slow-release
- Packaged in our reusable paper bags with that plants detailed care guide.
Product dimensions: approx 80 – 100cm long and 20cm wide.
Delivery: Monday to Friday, between 12pm and 5pm
Bright, indirect sunlight. Kepp moist but not saturated.