Swiss Cheese Plant + Optional Pot
Scientific name: Monstera Adansonii
More popular than an Ed Sheeran concert, the swiss cheese plant is famous for its holey leaves that look like Jarlsberg cheese (but don’t taste nearly as good, take our word for it). They have been growing like a Jumanji vine and we just know they will be snapped up fast at this size so be quick.
Let him run wild and free or train him up a pole for a bushier look, either way, you will be the envy of all your mates when you’re the proud owner of one of these stunners.
- 1 x small swiss cheese plant delivered in our signature reusable gift bags
- Potted in premium potting mix in a ceramic pot (when selected) and fertilised
- Plant care instructions and personal message card
PLEASE NOTE: the swiss cheese leaves are often curled as this is part of their maturing process. They are also super delicate and tear easily especially when they grow a new leaf through an existing one!
Medium care. View full plant care guide here.
Please check we deliver to your suburb here.
To ensure our plants are of the highest standard and have the best possible start to their new life with you, we add lots of goodies to make them the healthiest in Perth.
As a standard for all our plants we;
- Re-pot the plant out of the plastic pot and into the decorative planter of your choice (when selected)
- Thoroughly water with Seasol
- Add a layer of non-toxic diatomaceous earth to ensure no pesky fungus gnats or other bugs
- Fertilise with (miracle-working) Troforte slow-release
- Packaged in our reusable paper bags with that plants detailed care guide and personal message card (when sent as a gift)
Product dimensions: plastic pot is 130mm wide and approx 30cm long
Delivery: Monday to Friday, between 12pm and 5pm
Bright, indirect sunlight. Kepp moist but not saturated.