Succulent (various small)
With so many shapes, sizes, colours, and patterns, succulents are one of THE most popular plants. You will fast become addicted to collecting cuttings and growing all the different colours of the rainbow. Plus, they are hard to kill and require very little care. Huzzah!
Please note: we have a large variety of succulents and will choose one at random for each order, so you can take the lucky dip train to succy town!
We’ve paired this guy with our beautifully simple white stoneware planter. This pot has a hole in the base for drainage and matching saucer.
Easy care. View full plant care guide here.
Please check we deliver to your suburb here.
To ensure our plants are of the highest standard and have the best possible start to their new life with you, we add lots of goodies to make them the healthiest in Perth.
As a standard for all our plants we;
- Re-pot the plant out of the plastic pot and into the decorative planter of your choice (except brass pots)
- Thoroughly water with Seasol
- Add a layer of non-toxic diatomaceous earth to ensure no pesky fungus gnats or other bugs
- Fertilise with (miracle working) Troforte slow-release
- Packaged in our reusable paper bags with that plants detailed care guide.
Product dimensions: approx 20cm high and 12cm wide.
Delivery: Monday to Friday, between 12pm and 5pm