Peace Lily + XL Pot
Scientific name: Spathiphyllum ‘Sensation’
Easy care – low to medium light, weekly watering (maximum), can tolerate some neglect.
The peace lily is one of the best low maintenance indoor plants going around. They have huge dark green foliage and can tolerate low light levels, which makes them the perfect gift plant. We love this larger ‘Sensation’ variety for adding a bit of height to your plant collection or a focal point in a room.
We’ve paired this beauty with our lightweight Axel pot in crisp white to create contrast and help those leaves stand out. This pot is suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
Easy care and tolerates low light. View full plant care guide here.
Please check we deliver to your suburb here.
To ensure our plants are of the highest standard and have the best possible start to their new life with you, we add lots of goodies to make them the healthiest in Perth.
As a standard for all our extra large plants we;
- Re-pot the plant out of the plastic pot and into the decorative planter of your choice
- Thoroughly water with Seasol
- Add a layer of non-toxic diatomaceous earth to ensure no pesky fungus gnats or other bugs
- Fertilise with (miracle working) Troforte slow-release
- Provide a detailed care guide
Delivery: Monday to Friday, between 12pm and 5pm