Lemon Buttons Fern (S)
Scientific name: Nephrolepis Cordifolia AKA fishbone fern
Medium care – medium light, weekly watering (minimum), mist with water if you have a heater or aircon in use.
Did you guys see this and think “where the heck have you been all my life”? Us too! This fern is called a lemon buttons fern, probably cos it is as cute as a button but also cos the leaves have a faint lemon scent. Ah-mazing.
And the best news is they are one of the easiest ferns to look after. They won’t drop their leaves or start to look brown with days, and their water requirements are much less than other ferns. Yassss!
Price includes the plant potted into the pot of your choice.
Medium care. View full plant care guide here.
Please check we deliver to your suburb here.
To ensure our plants are of the highest standard and have the best possible start to their new life with you, we add lots of goodies to make them the healthiest in Perth.
As a standard for all our plants we;
- Re-pot the plant out of the plastic pot and into the decorative planter of your choice (except brass pots)
- Thoroughly water with Seasol
- Add a layer of non-toxic diatomaceous earth to ensure no pesky fungus gnats or other bugs
- Fertilise with (miracle working) Troforte slow-release
- Packaged in our reusable paper bags with that plants detailed care guide.
Product dimensions: approx 20cm tall and 10cm wide
Delivery: Monday to Friday, between 12pm and 5pm