To ensure our plants are of the highest standard and have the best possible start to their new life with you, we add lots of goodies to make them the healthiest in Perth.
As a standard for all our extra large plants we;
- Re-pot the plant out of the plastic pot and into the decorative planter of your choice (except our heavyweight cement pots)
- Thoroughly water with Seasol
- Add a layer of non-toxic diatomaceous earth to ensure no pesky fungus gnats or other bugs
- Fertilise with (miracle working) Troforte slow-release
- Provide a plastic drip tray, and that plants detailed care guide
PLUS we give her leaves a brilliant shine so she is looking tip top.
We pot directly into our lightweight pots but will keep the plant in a plastic container in the heavyweight patterned pot for easy moving (otherwise it is super heavy to move around).
Pot dimensions: Lightweight white 32cm x 35cm in diameter, heavyweight pattern 43cm high x 33cm diameter
Plant: approx 650cm above the top of the pot rim.
Delivery: Monday to Friday, between 12pm and 5pm