Dragon Tail Plant + optional Pot
Scientific name: Epiprennum pinnatum
Welcome, the dragon tail plant! Cos why wouldn’t you want a plant that looks like lots of mini dragons tails cascading down from a shelf?!
These are pretty cool plants not only for the shape of their leaves (the split more and more as they mature, much like a monstera) but also for how easy going they are and how shiny their leaves are. Oh, and how bloody amazing they look in photos!
These are one of the best beginner plants ‘cos of how easy going they are, much like their cousin, the devil’s ivy.
- 1 x medium dragon tail plant
- Potted in premium potting mix in a ceramic pot (when selected) and fertilised
- Plant care instructions and personal message card
Easy care. View full plant care guide here.
Please check we deliver to your suburb here.
To ensure our plants are of the highest standard and have the best possible start to their new life with you, we add lots of goodies to make them the healthiest in Perth.
As a standard for all our plants we;
- Re-pot the plant out of the plastic pot and into the decorative planter of your choice (when selected)
- Thoroughly water with Seasol
- Add a layer of non-toxic diatomaceous earth to ensure no pesky fungus gnats or other bugs
- Fertilise with (miracle-working) Troforte slow-release
- Packaged in our reusable paper bags with that plants detailed care guide and personal message card (when sent as a gift)
Product dimensions: plastic pot is 130mm wide
Delivery: Monday to Friday, between 12pm and 5pm