Devil’s Ivy + large Pot
Scientific name: Epipremnum Aureum
Easy care – low to medium light, weekly watering (maximum), can tolerate some neglect.
Devil’s ivy is an easy indoor hanging plant and also one of the fastest-growing. They can like medium to low light and can even tolerate a bit of neglect, plus they are easy to propagate so you can get a new plant for free!
We love the variegated leaves and the amazing length of the trailing stems that cascade down the side of our ceramic pot. We’ve paired this advanced devils’ ivy with our charcoal planter that includes a drainage hole and drip tray.
Easy care, medium light is ideal but can tolerate low light. View full plant care guide here.
Please check we deliver to your suburb here.
To ensure our plants are of the highest standard and have the best possible start to their new life with you, we add lots of goodies to make them the healthiest in Perth.
As a standard for all our plants we;
- Re-pot the plant out of the plastic pot and into the decorative planter of your choice (except brass pots)
- Thoroughly water with Seasol
- Add a layer of non-toxic diatomaceous earth to ensure no pesky fungus gnats or other bugs
- Fertilise with (miracle-working) Troforte slow-release
- Packaged in our reusable paper bags with that plants detailed care guide.
Pot size: 19cm tall x 22cm in diameter.
Plant length: approx 1m long from the top of the pot.
Delivery: Monday, Wednesday and Friday, between 12pm and 5pm