Green Assembly is in the business of indoor plants; specifically, an online store delivering plants and gifts to the people of Perth. We exist to bring moments of joy to people’s lives and green goodness to people’s homes. We hold a reputation for providing the healthiest indoor plants in Perth, and we pride ourselves on maintaining this and a high level of customer service.
The Coordinator position is an important role at Green Assembly and reports directly to the owner. We will rely on you to oversee the day to day operations of the warehouse, order fulfilment, plant care, staff management and maintain our high customer service standards.
Plant care and maintenance
Order fulfilment & Delivery
Warehouse Management/ organisation
You will need to have excellent attention to detail and remain calm under pressure during our busy mornings.
You will often be multitasking and ‘switching hats’ between order preparation, plant care and customer service, so being a naturally organised person is a must!
- Experience with indoor plants or willingness to undertake an online course to upskill (paid for)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Confident using computers and online systems
- Willingness to be part of a small, busy team and assist in making the business a commercial success
Terms of employment
- Part-time permanent position 20+ hours across a minimum of 4 days with a three month probation period (some work from home flexibility can be negotiated).
October 27 start date
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV and a cover letter addressing your suitability for the role to [email protected]